We're a Small team of IT Professionals who are passionate about Network Monitoring, Windows Server Administration and Linux/Unix System Administration. We have a combined total of over 23 yrs of Experience in the IT Field, along with Numerous Certifications and Industry Training.
Our history stems back to the Days of ITT Technical Institute (which is no longer around) where we found ourselves in class with each other – We dove into Cisco and Windows Administration and ended up deciding to work together from there on Out.
We also have numerous Industry Wide certifications that include some of the following:
- CompTIA A+ Certification (https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/a)
- CompTIA Network+ (https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/network)
- CompTIA Security+ (https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/security)
- Vmware Certified Professional 4.1 (Week Long Mandatory Training) (https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification.html)
- Microsoft MCSA in Exchange Server (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exchange-server-certification.aspx)
- Microsoft VCP
Even though the Majority of our Certifications are Windows specific, we have Quite the Passion for Linux/Unix, including:
- and RedHat Linux
We've built our Stack from Scratch that we use for ITT Systems main site along with focusing on Performance and UpTime.
James Cox is our Leading Editor and has Tons of Experience in Windows & Linux System Administration. Along with Windows/Linux system admin, he's quite versed in Linux based operating systems, including Nginx/SSH/MySQL administration within Ubuntu Environments.
James not only Enjoys writing about IT Technology, but he also is an Cyclist and Enjoys weight lifting as well on his days off. Notable accomplishments James has done include Seattle-to-Portland (STP) Bike ride that spans over 180 miles and finished it in 15 hrs 49 mins.